What do we do
Yacht Safe ® is Cloud Based Software to manage Australian Sailing's National Equipment Auditors Scheme (NEAS) developed by Sailors for Sailors
What Do We Do
The Yacht Safe is the Simple | Secure | Compliant way to manage the processes of the Australian Sailing National Equipment Auditors Scheme ( NEA )
The Rule Book App
The Rule Book App is an online tool for both owners and crew to assist you to work through the requirements of the Australian version of the Special Regulations parts 1 and 2
Coming Soon the Regatta App is a stand alone App based on your specific regatta and requirements shared data with National Auditors enables competing Boats from around the Nation to enter hassel free.
Yes we race as well Celeste our Sydney 39cr has competed in many off shore races and has been a regular competitor at RGYC aggregate over the past 5 years, We also had an Adams 10 and we now have a Grainer Mystery Cove 40 catamaran which is undergoing a refit before she hits the race circuit.
Club, Owner and Auditor Access
To access the awesome power of the Yacht Safe "SAAS" your CLUB must have an active CLUB account which is used to manage all Owner and Auditor accounts. Ask your Club about it today or call us and we will get in touch with them.
- For the first 12 Months Why ?
- Simple really, we want your Club, Owners and Auditors to have the best tools available and it doesn't get any better then Cloud Based Data Management Systems
- Free account set up including full access to the Yacht Safe Software as a Service "SAAS"
- Club, Auditor and Owner Access Included
- 2 Hour Support Response for Club sailing adminitrators.
- Phone | Email | Portal